- Tom was born in 1965 in Bournemouth. He is a London based photographer
- Award winner and has work exhibited internationally
- Won several awards during his career after graduating from London College of Printing in 1944
- During 2006 Tom became the only artist to have a solo photography show at the National Gallery for his series ‘Living in Hell and Other Stories that explores social development in Hackney
- Also won Horary Fellowship of the RPS (Royal Photographic Society)
- Tom lives in East London and his work is mostly to his community and neighbourhood.