- Korean Photographer based in Paris, France.
- Graduated from Chung-Ang University in korea in 2003
- His career started with commercial photography but then transitioned to documentary ever since 2007
- His project ‘futuristic archaeology’ shows billboard size prints placed in a landscape area. The prints show Mongolians living a nomadic life and still depend on a vast open fields for survival.
- His other photographic work are On the shore of a vanishing island, Last of the first, the land of the local fire and sulphur collectors.